martes, 16 de octubre de 2012

“While my guitar gently weeps” The Beatles


“While my guitar gently weeps”

Hi!
I think I have a lot of favorites songs in English, but today I going to talk about a song that make me feel a lot of feeling. I really don’t remember when I hear the song for first time, but I suppose was when I was a little girl, because my dad is a big Beatles fan. This song was written by George Harrison at 1968, and was included in “white Album” of The Beatles. “While my guitar gently weeps” is considerate a rock ballad, but is not a love song. This song talks about the sad of the world and how the “love” is sleeping.  Also talk about how this world is changing for bad and especially how the people is changing and be corrupting by the global system. I think this song is very lucid, because the changes that happen now in this world is for benefic of a few. The system is slowly dominating and controlling people, and it seems that you can´t do anything against thats. And is what George Harrison wants to say, when he says “while my guitar gently weeps”. Because he only can't play guitar and show the sadness that he feels for this situations.
Also I like this song because the music, I think this music is beautiful, and strong. But of course, the massage is the most important for me.

Bye!! thanks for read me =)

6 comentarios:

  1. Very good song!!! my father also likes the music of the Beatles, and that's why I know many of his songs.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My brother love The Beatles, but I can't remeber listen them, because it's slow music :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the song! and love the beatles to!!! Complety agreed with you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dane!!
    The last year,in the summer, I spent a huge folder with the music of the Beatles!
    brilliant!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My father is a big Beatles fan, also!!...
    I listened your favorite song, but i have other favorite song by The Beatles.

    good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Everybody love The Beatles, or at least can sing one song.

    ResponderEliminar