martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

"BBC Learning English"


Hi, everyone!
Today I going to talk about a page to learn english. Specifically The BBC learning english page. I  Log on to the BBC page, and I went where says “Grammar, Vocabulary & Pronunciation”, on this part there are a “report” about the “the government’s cat fight”. You can read and listen the report, and after that you can see the vocabulary about the report.  Really is a funny report about the cat fight on the street, but gave me new words for my english vocabulary, For example i never heard the word "dozed" this mean "slept lightly", and also is new for me the word "feisty", this mean "energetic and troublesome".
After that I went where to the “pronunciation quiz”. There are ten questions to test you and help you learn about English. In the quiz, you must do the relation between the pictures and the written phonetic form. I think was very difficult, not because I don’t know about the pronunciation of the words on English, but because I don't know read when written in phonetic form. so I said to me  "it's better if I go to other part of the website". 
Then I went to “the flatmates” this part is very entertainment, because is interactive. Then I went to “the flatmates” this part is very entertainment, because is interactive. There are something like a cartoon about "the Flatmates" and you can see the video to learn english. Also there are material, ideas, and worksheets, and even a game based on the cartoon.
If you want to visit the page, you can go to  http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/

4 comentarios:

  1. hi, nice post but in the end repet 2 phrases :P(Then I went to “the flatmates” this part is very entertainment, because is interactive)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. dane!!!!!!!!!
    I already want to go!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! So funny video! but very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar