martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

About me!!

Hi everyone! 
My name is Daniela Berrios Sohrens, I was born in Santiago of Chile, I am twenty seven years old, and my birthday is on october 15. I'm student of Geografy on University of Chile, I live in Ñuñoa with my family: I have two junger brothers, Alonso and Gaspar, and they also are student in the same university. My mother's name is Loreto, and my father's name is Luis.

My favorite place is Tongoy. Tongoy is a small town on the cost, near to Coquimbo, My family has a vacation's house on there, and we go every summer vacation. I like it because the beach is so beautiful, and I have a lot of friends on there. 

I love watch a lot of tv series, my favorite is The X files. Now that series is over, but I have all the dvd for watch it whenever I want. I think that is very nerd, but I don’t care…

My favorite food is Chinese’s food, I think is delicious, I also like sushi, but is so much expensive some time.

thank for reed me =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario