martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

My friend


Hi!
Now I want to talk about a very good friend of mine. That text is also a gift, because today is her birthday. The person that I want to talk is my friend Pamela, she was my best friend in the school, and she steal is one of my best friends. She is so fanny and we think exactly the same in almost everything.
She lives near of me, we always go to the parties together, and we have same friend’s group. Sometime we go together to the park for ride our bicycles and talk. I admire her, because she is a very worker woman, she has a job, and she is student in the university too.
We have another friend together, her name is Paula. She also was our friend in the school-. And sometime, we have a party only the three, something like a pijama’s party but for ground up people, you know, with alcohol and others things hahahaha. On this time we always talk about men and our friends in common. We laugh a lot with the history of our friend. 

Happy birthday to Pamela!! =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario