miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

My first day at College


Hi all!
This text is about my first day at college. was special because my brother Alonso and my friend Camilo  also came to college with me for the first time. Camilo arrived at my house earlier that day, to go together to our first day of college class. We went by “micro”, and when we arrived to the college, we went to the room class. Then we met a lot of new people, and a lot of them were nervous about their first day of college class. Then arrived the teacher, and he makes us scare because the class is very difficult.
Then when we left the class, most students went to the “pircas” in the courtyard of the university,  to have a good time and know each other better. That was very fun, I met many nice people. And now is great to think that many of those people now are great friends, and almost five years later we still get together every week to have fun at the pirkas.

greetings to all my college friends.
Bye to all!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario