martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

The Last Post =)


Hi everyone!

This is my last post for the blog of the english III class. So i believe is like a "goodbye". But only for the blog, not for the english. I hope continue learning english until i can speak very well.
I think this blog was very useful for learn English. First, because the experience of writing in english, make me get better my grammar, and also make me think en english.  now, i get better my orthography. I think now i have better orthography in english than spanish hahahaha  Also, i think that make me better with my english vocabulary, and this is great, because i think that is my big shortcoming.
 For other part, I think was fun, I written about things I like or things about my life. That was great for know better my classmates.  Also, for example, for some activities, we had to write about our favorite song or a movie that i like. That was very interesting because my classmates talked about unknown songs and unknown movies for me.  Now I have a lot of new movie that i have to watch on the vacations.
Also, i think that the activities like writing comment on the other blogs make us practice the colloquial English. And that is very good too.
About something negative, today i only think is the hot in the classroom XD. But maybe we need more time for do the blog.
so, now is time to say goodbye, I hope see you again. Thanks to all for read me.

Bye =)

3 comentarios:

  1. I'm agree, i enjoyed the topics like "write about our favorite song or a movie that i like"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. dane!
    I like the way you write colloquially, are entertaining ...
    good ... that you improved your ortogarfía!

    ResponderEliminar