martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

Little Miss Sunshine


Today I going to talk about one movie I like it, that movie is “Little miss sunshine”. I remember I saw this movie at the evening of a saturday. My Dad buyed the pirate dvd, and he gave to me the dvd, i think maybe was at 2007.  This movie is a mix of genre, is a comedy and is also a drama. The cast has stars like Steve Carell, Toni Collette and Greg Kinnear, but in the principal role is the little actress Abigail Breslin, who appear as Olive Hoover a little girl who dreams with win a beauty contest. She has a dysfunctional family, but her family supports her on her dream, and they travel with her to a Child beauty contest called "Little Miss sunshine". I like this movie, because on this travel you can see the dysfunctionality of the family, and what is the relationship between them. You can see the frustrations of the American middle class, and according every character you can see the different ways of dealing with these frustrations. For other part, the travel of the Hoovers has a lot of funny moment, but has other moments with a lot of drama. I think that make it a good movie, because you can see a possible reality. Also the acting of the artists are amazing.

7 comentarios: